As a Halal Certification Body, We commit to high ethical and profession standards that embody the principles of honesty, respect and fairness stated in the Holy Koran. We demonstrate ethical conduct and inspire trust as individuals and as an organization. Therefore, our efforts must be both collaborative and impartial. We provide guidance and support to companies wishing to broaden their market potential, be it in the public or the private sector. To successfully aid our customers, our integrity is critical, as is our ability to seek solutions, provide guidance, and promote and encourage collaborations as appropriate.
This often requires us to have a detailed understanding of the goals, technologies, applications, business and market data of our customers. We use this information to provide the aforementioned guidance and support. And therefore, our Halal certification marks are trusted by millions of people around the globe.
Why Halal Certification Body (HCB) chose their mission to Halal certify business entities via integrity, knowledge, and service? Is Halal a good industry to invest in? Why people should even care for Halal? Let’s dig deeper. In the last two decades the word Halal has become commonplace in food industry circles and other markets where Halal compliance is driven by consumer needs. In the early years of the Halal industry the term Halal was only known and used by multinational companies conducting business in Southeast Asia, some limited areas of the Middle East and by those well-traveled internationally. Today the Halal products trend is growing in tandem with the global Halal consumer marketplace. The goal at HCB is to assist organizations looking to expand market share through product awareness and acceptance through Halal certification.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values derive from our faith which inspires us to be confident, fair, polite and professional, and bring about fresh positive changes in society. One of our early focal points that remains today is to be an organization to serve and educate.
We challenge ourselves to the highest level of authenticity and credibility, tapping the best of the human spirit to create impact both inside and outside of our company.
Our values include:
- Serve the customer – our clients who own and/or produce Halal products.
- Provide value added services by answering more than the obvious singular questions and anticipate and address the full scope of issues
- Share our decades of global experience to educate our customers and general consumer inquiries.
- Give back to the community around us. We strongly believe, a success that does not give back is a selfish one.
Our values include:
- Communicate in an effective and timely manner by both phone and email for a personalized touch.
- Deliver services in short turnaround times and expedite processes without sacrificing internal and international Halal compliance standards.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with existing or prospective customers.
- Be an ongoing reliable resource to always present a clear picture of an ever growing and changing industry.